UI/Frontend Developer (1)LAS COLINAS AREA, IRVING, TX (D/FW METROPLEX)
On Location: Fulltime Position
Salary Range: 60K – 100K per annum, based on Experience and skill-level
We are looking for mid to senior-level developers to join our growing team to help solve technical problems in popular front end frameworks, specifically Angular Framework. The ideal candidate will be able to jump right into complex front-end architecture based projects, help solve current problems and mentor/work with other developers. We are looking for people with strong attention to detail, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and have a keen interest in learning and growing quickly.
- Work with other team members or independently to design, code and integrate web interfaces for new or existing SaaS/proprietary solution platforms
- Design and Code Frontend Interfaces and Components
- Frontend UI Integration with Angular framework
- Extensive Testing and fixing UI defects in various browsers and platforms
- Experience developing in front-end MV* frameworks
(Angular, Vue, React etc – Angular Framework must-have)
- Good understanding of RESTful API concept
- Good understanding of various development methodologies including Traditional Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods
- Good understanding of Agile software delivery principles and practices is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of UI/UX and proficiency in working with HTML/SCSS/CSS
- Good understanding of backend frameworks (PHP, NodeJS etc)
- Self-motivated + good team player a must
- A minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrated/proven work experience in the UI/Frontend realm
- Strong command over written and spoken English + Good communication skills
- Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Software Engineering or similar field preferred
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Frontend realm
- Experience creating and implementing web elements
- Experience building platform agnostic elements with Svelte
- Contributed Health/Life/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Matched 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- and more …
- Initial screening based on application via job portal and response.
- Further screening via a custom questionnaire. Link will be provided to selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be screened via a video-conference meeting.
- Selected screened candidates will be scheduled for an in-person meeting and code-test (1-2 hr session) in our Las Colinas office.
- Finalized candidate(s) will receive an offer !
- You must be authorized to work full-time in the US.
- This is a direct-hire position, so B2B or agency applicants will not be entertained.
- Ensue LLC is not able to sponsor or apply for employment-based immigration statuses for this position.
- We are currently accepting applications for this position
- Apply via Indeed